Terms & Conditions
- This website is designed, developed and maintained by National Informatics Centre
(NIC) on behalf of Central Electricity Authority (CEA), Government of India.
- Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the
content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or
used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to
verify/check with CEA and/or other source(s), and to obtain appropriate professional
- Under no circumstances CEA be liable for any expense, loss or damage including,
without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or
damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in
connection with the use of this website.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with
the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be
subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- The information posted on this website could include hypertext links or pointers to
information created and maintained by non-Government / private organisations.
CEA is providing these links and pointers solely for your information and
convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving this
website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners / sponsors
of the outside website.
- CEA does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.
- CEA cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked
websites. Users are advised to request such authorizations from the owner of
- CEA does not guarantee that linked websites comply with Indian Government